Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog! I am so excited to start up a-new.

I have been blogging since 2007, but decided to start fresh. Who I am? I am a very soon to be mom of 40 years with 3 wonderful children and a husband that I adore. I work from home since 9 years and is juggling work, home-making, home-schooling and with this blog I would like to capture my strive toward growing as a person and as an aspiring photographer and my attempts at capturing the little golden moment in life that so easily can pass us by if we don't pay them any attention as well as share it with you.

First out, this weekend. We live by the sea and on Saturday, we heard this airplane noise just outside our house. We rushed to our bedroom window and was met by a wonderful display.



These people were absolutely amazing, two girls were standing on the wings of the planes and they did all sorts of stunts.



Little one (2year-old) also watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment